If you own the LG Optimus L90 smartphone and want to learn how you can install some nifty root-only applications from Google Play, you must read the steps below. There’s plenty of sweet apps that can help you boost the performance by overclocking the CPU, removing bloatware, increasing battery power and more. You’ll need to get stuck into avicohh’s work after the jump before that happens for you, though.
You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the L90 smartphone.
HOW TO ROOT THE T-Mobile LG Optimus L90 RUNNING ANDROID 4.4.4 KITKAT
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
Once you have done that, restart the phone and then you should see the newly downloaded and installed SuperSU program which means that you have successfully managed to root the device.