Star S9500 powered by a MTK6589 1.2GHz Quad Core processor and GPU PowerVR SGX 544MP.It comes with Android Android 4.2 Jellybean. The 5 inch WVGA screen and 1 GB RAM also makes it suitable. Star S9500 can be rooted very easily if we know how to do it. There is not much of a complexity involved in the steps for rooting it.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. We are not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
Star S9500 : The Rooting Guide
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Star S9500, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
With this you have successfully rooted your Star S9500. If you face any kind of issue during rooting, then you can seek our help using the comment form below.