Are you ready to root your Star S1? We received a lot of request to come up with a guide to root Star S1 and here we are with the step by step to do so.
>Warning: Rooting your device will void its warranty.
In the following guide, we’ve covered how you can root your Star S1 smartphone and get the root-only apps running on it. So, let’s get started:
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
- Now after your device reboots, Star S1 should be now rooted successfully.
That’s it! You just learn how to root Star S1. And, that’s too without using any computer. You can fill the comment form below to ask additional help from community.