This is the tried and tested method to root the new Star N8000. The easiest method to do so is through a popular app called Framaroot. Now let’s go on with the procedure on how to root Star N8000.
Rooting android device gives you total control over the entire Android system. You can use and download all the blocked features and tools, but this power comes with some risks. A lot of the blocked features and tools are present to protect you from malware, for instance. Once rooted, you won’t have the protection of an unrooted Android version.
Things to bear in mind before rooting your smartphone
Rooting will void your phone’s warranty;
It may cause damage and you risk bricking your android device;
We will not be held responsible for any damages caused by the rooting application. Proceeding with the rooting process is solely your decision. If you are not sure about rooting your phone, we strongly advise you to do some more research, or ask someone with know-how to do the rooting for you.
For assurance, Unroot your android device first, before doing a factory reset. I recommend it based on my experience. I got my phone soft bricked (stuck on the android logo), because I forgot to unroot. If this happens, you can reflash a stock ROM, or you can simply wait for it to boot. The waiting is the hard part here, but it will work. It may take minutes or hours, depending on your device, so just prepare a charger.
You can unroot your device later on, if you wish to go back to the stock settings.
Root Star N8000 Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Star N8000.
That’s it! you have done Rooting your Star N8000 using the easiest method. Now you can check out various root enabled apps available on Google play Store like Titanium Backup.