How to root Sony Xperia E Dual – Simple rooting method!. Sony Xperia E dual is an affordable and compact dual SIM handset. The stand-out feature Sony wants us to note in the Xperia E is HD Voice, the purpose of which is to noticeably boost the sound quality of phone calls. When it comes to specs, the Xperia E will deliver a mid-range experience with its 3.5″ HVGA touchscreen and 1GHz processor.
The 1500 mAh battery will benefit from a special extended stand-by mode designed to increase overall battery life. Basically, when the phone’s sleeping, it will disable all functions except for calling and messaging, and once you wake it up, all functions will be restored to their normal state. Of course, users will be able to enjoy Sony’s Walkman music experience, as well as the xLOUD sound technology, which works really well in most Sony smartphones.
To really customize your Sony Xperia E Dual, you’ll need to be rooted, because most of the coolest mods and hacks require root access. So, in this article we will show you the most simplest way to root Sony Xperia E Dual.
Rooting is a process which allows the user to gain full access to the operating system. That in turn gives them access to restricted features, more settings and elevating the performance levels. However, Google has put these restrictions in the operating system due to the fact that normal users may unwittingly cause permanent damage to their smartphones like burning out their processor due to overclocking.
Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
How To Root Xperia E Dual With Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
How To Unroot
Open Kingroot, go to Settings – Uninstall Kingroot. Click to Continue
If you need any help regarding this, sure let us know via comments below. We’ll be try our best to help you out.