let’s learn how to root it!. And when it does, your smartphone will benefit from a diverse array of novelties. Their impact is going to be big, making the handset perform so much better.
The given below procedure will help you to root Sony Xperia C smartphone. So, if you are using this phone and want to root, check this one.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Sony Xperia C, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Boromir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Barahir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
Once your have done all this you will have ROOT access. It is up to you what you want to do but I have found that you have several things that can help monitor your phone and speed it up. In the coming weeks I will tell you about a few of my favorite apps that work to help keep your phone running smooth!