If you recently bought the new SFR Starxtrem android smartphone and looking for the rooting guide, then follow our guide to root your device. Just like any other Android smartphone, we have to root the device to avail more features in the Smartphone. After rooting, you can install Custom ROMs, Mods, Tweaks, etc.
Procedure To Root SFR Starxtrem
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your SFR Starxtrem.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- To check if you’re really successful, see your app drawer and look for the superSU icon.
So, folks that was the tutorial. I know it was bit lengthy but that’s all you’ve to do to root SFR Starxtrem. Comment down if you found any problem.