If you recently bought the new SFR Starxtrem android smartphone and looking for the rooting guide, then follow our guide to root your device. Just like any other Android smartphone, we have to root the device to avail more features in the Smartphone. After rooting, you can install Custom ROMs, Mods, Tweaks, etc.
Root With Framaroot (Old Method)
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your SFR Starxtrem.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- To check if you’re really successful, see your app drawer and look for the superSU icon.
Root With Kingroot (New Method)
- Download Kingroot APK from here
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
So, folks that was the tutorial. I know it was bit lengthy but that’s all you’ve to do to root SFR Starxtrem. Comment down if you found any problem.