How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Without PC. What would our lives be like without developers? For one thing, you probably wouldn’t be reading this article on your computer. And you wouldn’t be able to root your phone. In fact, you might not be able to do a whole lot with your phone besides calling people. We owe special thanks to those behind these rooting methods—those smart, generous souls committed to freedom.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has a few tricks hiding under its shell. One of those tricks is the biggest Android “secret” of them all: rooting. After you’ve rooted your phone, it transforms into a completely different beast. Well, you get the tools to make it transform anyway; not much happens right away.
Most Android users are confused about how to root their phone without PC. If you don’t want to waste time on opening your computer and look for USB charger, then, you can root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 without PC using KingRoot for Android version as following:
How to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Kitkat Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Wait for the rooting process to finish, and when it does, your phone will reboot automatically (if it doesn’t, reboot it manually.) Once your phone has booted back up, download the Root Checker app to confirm you’ve rooted your phone successfully.
With all that done, you can know how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 4.4.2. Anyway, with kingRoot, you can root and unroot your Galaxy Tab 3 successfully. Hit the comments to share your favorite tricks for a rooted Android phone.