Here is the article to root Samsung GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9005. In this article i am wrtting a guide to root methods/procedure to root Note 3. By following this method you can easily root your device and it is safe to root your device if you perform all the steps carefully.
–Rooting any Android device will void its manufacturer warranty.
–As always we would like to remind you that there is a risk when playing with the system files on your phone. So do this at your own caution and Jellydroid.com wont be liable for any damages that might occur!
Method 1: Root Using Kingroot
- Download Kingroot.apk
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Method 2: Root Using Towel Root
- Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Wait till it reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
There you go! you now have a rooted handset ready to accept any custom ROM. Don’t forget to let me know if this procedure worked for you.
Towelroot by Geohot
SuperSU by Chainfire