Rooting your Runbo X5 allows you to customize and optimize it as per your needs.We are dedicated to providing you with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on rooting your Runbo X5 Android smartphones.
If you ever talked to people who rooted their Android devices , you will discover that it is one of the most popular options to block ads. No one likes to see ads, especially when they are playing games or surfing the internet.
Rooting will void warranty of your device, rooting is a process which also has risk of bricking your device. We are not repsonsible for any damage occurs to your device by following this tutorial.
Root Runbo X5 via Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
This rooting method for Runbo X5 is going to work really well and is reliable. If you have any questions about the rooting process feel free to talk to me in the comments. I would love to assist you.