If you have been wanting to root your RugGear APEX RG960 and haven’t had time, knew where to go, or were a little bit apprehensive about doing such things then today is your lucky day as we have the process all lined up for you.
RugGear APEX RG960 is great phone and must be rooted because root allows for you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, custom Rom and custom setting in your phone.
Follow these simple steps to root your Ruggear RG960 smartphone :
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Ruggear RG960, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your BLU Advance 4.0.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.