There might be a lot of frustrated people out there with the Prestigio Multiphone 7600 DUO looking for the easiest root method. I found this one is the easiest, simple, very convenient root method ever developed for the Prestigio Multiphone 7600 DUO phone.
The MultiPhone 7600 DUO is the first phablet in Prestigio MultiPhone line-up with its brilliant 6.0″ IPS display with OGS full lamination technology. Extraordinary picture quality with perfect combination of clarity and brightness provides outstanding viewing experience.
The cutting-edge 1.5 GHz Quad core processor for lightning performance and 1 GB RAM for smooth operating in a combination with 2600 mAh long-lasting battery make MultiPhone 7600 DUO a powerful entertainment machine. NFC allows sharing content and connecting different accessories with one touch.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to this tutorial. And also keep in mind rooting will void your mobile’s warranty.
Root Prestigio Multiphone 7600 DUO Using Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Prestigio Multiphone 7600 DUO.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
Root Using Kingroot
- Download the app from this page, and install the tool on your Android device.
- Install the program like you would do for any other Android app.
- When done, run the tool on your device.
- If your Android smartphone or tablet is supported by this universal one click root program, you will be able to tap on the “Try to root” button which is located on the bottom of the display.
- Wait while the device is being automatically rooted.
- When done, the “success” message will be displayed.
This Rooting guide should root your Prestigio Multiphone 7600 DUO successfully and will give you root access. Do lets us know whether it worked or not and don’t forget to share this with your mates.