The MultiPhone 5507 DUO 4 is from the most selling phones made by Prestigio. The Phone has been launch in August 2014. Its running on Snapdragon MSM8212 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor. The phone is coming with 1GB Ram. Remaining Specs are it has 8MP Rear & 2MP Front camera & it has 2100mAh battery.
MultiPhone 5507 DUO runs the latest Android 4.4 KitKat. It has a more elaborate design, advanced performance and lots of up-to-date features. KitKat is super-smooth, the UI is refined and elegant. There are improvements to the long-neglected calling and messaging side of the platform and it is more focused on productivity.
If you want to make development on your phone or if you like to play with some extraordinary features which you can only bring by Rooting or Installing Custom recovery then you are the right place.
How To Root Prestigio MultiPhone 5507 DUO Easily
- Get the KingRoot app here
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
So, Guys, this was the ultimate guide to Root Prestigio MultiPhone 5507 DUO. Now, you can do some awesome stuff with your Android smartphone in your way.
If you encounter any error then do not forget to comment below. Don’t forget to share this on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter!