Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 7.85 surely is a popular device now and is owned by many, some of the users may be looking out there to root this device. If you’re one of those and looking for any such method for your device, you’re on the right spot at the moment. In the following post we’re going to have a look on a method that will guide you to root Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 7.85.
Rooting this phone is quiet simple and requires a few taps only.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Tablet.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir Or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Reboot now and your device will be rooted.
That’s it your Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 7.85 has been Rooted, check Super SU App in Drawer to verify.