Hello, Here we are going to root Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G. Its a very easy and a risk-less method to root your Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G. There is no need to connect your mobile to PC. Just follow the steps and get your mobile rooted in easy way.
Custom ROMs offer several performance fixes and tweaks to your system, and are typically more user-friendly than stock ones. They are optimized for battery and performance and update more frequently than stock ROMS do.
However, all Android phones come locked-down by default, which means you can only install firmware updates that have been officially sanctioned by the manufacturer or your network provider. To tap into the wonderful world of Android customsation, you’ll need to gain root access to your phone.
While it all sounds a bit clandestine and spooky, getting root access is just like having admin privileges on a computer. It allows you to change settings and tinker with elements of your phone’s software that are usually out of bounds. A very simple example is being able to alter the boot-up animation that comes pre-loaded on your device.
Rooting is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your tablet after Rooting/Installing it.
Method 2: Root Using Kingroot
- Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Method 1: Root Using Framaroot
- Download the framaroot.apk file and install that file in the Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G device
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it
- You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Tap on “Barahir” and just in a few seconds
- It would show the message that the phone is rooted
- And you will need to Reboot the Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G.
If you find SuperSU app then you are rooted. Also you can verify by using “Root Checker” app from Play Store. If you are not rooted still, reply here, I will help you out.