The PocketBook SURFpad 4 M can be easily rooted using the Kingroot method. With root access, you will be able to enjoy all the root-only apps as well as custom ROMs on your device. If you have made your mind to root the device, here’s how you can do it. The following guide covers how you can root the PocketBook SURFpad 4 M using the Kingroot Method.
This could void the warranty of your device. We won’t be held responsible for anything that happens from doing this tutorial so please proceed at your own risk.
How to root the PocketBook SURFpad 4 M Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your PocketBook SURFpad 4 M you’ll have root!
Now that you’re rooted, go ahead and check out all the root-only apps available and compatible with your device, and let us know if you have issues in the comments below.