Good news to PocketBook SURFpad 3 users, we can now root our phones using Framaroot application. Rooting allows you to access the system files as well as edit the settings of the speed and/or delete those unecessary files to keep your phone on it’s maximum performance.
So if you are one of those user who bought the PocketBook SURFpad 3 user and searching for a PocketBook SURFpad 3 rooting guide so that you can improve it performance after rooting then you just reached the right website, I will show you how to root PocketBook SURFpad 3.
Framaroot is a quick rooting app, which can be used on any Android device. The process of rooting an Android device is simple and straightforward with this app. That’s because a user would just need to use this app to root the Android device. Hence, the difficulties associated with the traditional Android device rooting process can be eliminated.
Warning : Rooting PocketBook SURFpad 3 will void device warranty so do at your own RISK.
Root PocketBook SURFpad 3 via Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your PocketBook SURFpad 3.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
To know verify if the rooting process is a success, look for the SuperSU app in your drawer, or just check root access with the Root Checker app from the PlayStore.