The Philips W6610 is Philip’s take on a budget quad-core smartphone, in a market filled with tonnes of other devices with similar specifications. let’s check out on how you can root your Philips W6610 Android smartphone which comes with the decent specs.
The Philips Xenium W6610 ultra long talk and web browsing capabilities. Packing a powerful, built in 5300 battery, 1. 3GHz quad core processor and 12. 7cm HD IPS display. Power saving switch may well be the most convenient feature on your Philips mobile phone. By clicking the button located on the side panel, you can enable this function to help preserve your phone battery. It will shut down the WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth functions, while dimming the screen display simultaneously.
Please keep in mind, as good as it sounds, rooting will, in most cases, void your warranty.
Method 1: Root Philips W6610 Using Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the end of the installation process, reboot your device
Method 2: Root Philips W6610 Using Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
We have tried our best to present you each step as simple as possible, so we hope that you won’t face any problems in the rooting process from above.