However today we are going to tell you how you can root your Phicomm X100 smartphone. This is a budget smartphone launched by Phicomm. If you don’t do much on your Android device and just use it to make calls and little bit of entertainment you should try Phicomm X100.
Framaroot Apk has got a large number of impressive features. It can be considered as a feature rich application than many other similar Android root applications available. Here are some of the most prominent features that can be experienced from FramaRoot app.
After rooting the Android device with 360 Root, any pre-installed application in the device can be removed. Most of the Android smartphone users have apps that they don’t use inside the Android devices. Those apps eat up the available storage space.
So without wasting any further time, let’s move on to Root Phicomm X100 Using Framaroot.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Phicomm X100.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once and wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
Congratulations, your Phicomm X100 is finally rooted. You can also check the root status to make sure if your device has been rooted or not. Root Checker is a free app available at Google Play which verifies the root status of your device. To check the root status you can download Root checker app and verify the root status.