The Overmax Vertis-02 is a budget Android smartphone that runs the latest Jelly Bean build on-board. If you want to root your device without any problem then here is the easiest and simplest Procedure To Root Overmax Vertis02.
WARNING!! This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
Just Root Overmax Vertis-02 by our simple steps given below.
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Vertis 02.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device. So, that’s all about our guide on how to root Overmax Vertis-02. If you have any problem while rooting your device then let us know via commenting below.