Oppo Find 5 Mini Powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. This device also features a 4.7-inch 960 x 540 display, a 2000mAh battery. Rooting of your Find 5 Mini can be very easy, if you follow the guide given below. Follow the guide and make your rooting process easy. Let us start with it.
Procedure to root your OPPO Find 5 Mini (R827):
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your smartphone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- And once your OPPO Find 5 Mini reboots, it is rooted!….To verify, you can install the Root Checker App from Google Play Store. If you face any issue with this, please feel free to comment below and we will help you in any form possible.