Chinese tablet maker ONDA’s latest tablet features Android 4.2.2 software, a 7.9 inch screen. The ONDA V819 3G has an 5,200mAh battery, 1GB of RAM, a MediaTek MT8389 Cortex-A7 Quad Core 1.2GHz, and a 1024×768 IPS display.
Got an ONDA V819 3G that you’ve been dying to gain root access on? Say no more! This guide will teach you exactly how to gain root on your device, opening the door to being able to install custom roms and even mods! Let’s get started!
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your ONDA V819 3G tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
- After the reboot, you will find the SuperSU app in the app drawer. Congrats your device is rooted!