If you have Nubia Z9 Mini device then you’ll be glade to know that Z9 Mini Root is now available that will give you administrative privileges over the internal file system of your device as a superuser. After rooting your Nubia Z9 Mini, you’ll be able to change system partition and can install third-party apps that need root access such as Titanium backup, xposed and its modules.
The Nubia Z9 Mini is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 SoC coupled with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB RAM. The phone comes with 16GB of internal memory of which about 12.03GB is available for use. The device also supports expandable storage of up to 128GB via micro-SD card slot.
The Nubia Z9 Mini runs Android 5.0.2 Lollipop out-of-the-box with the company’s custom Nubia 2.8.1 UI on top.
Android phones are plagued not only with OEM skins, but with a fistful of superflous apps that you don’t want and will never use. Generally, they’re just things to get you more entrenched in the carrier’s ecosystem. The best part? You can’t remove them. In Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices, you can disable those apps so you don’t see them, but they’re still there, taking up space. Once you’ve rooted your phone, you can use Titanium Backup to delete them once and forever. Just be careful you don’t accidentally delete something that your phone actually needs, or you’ll be sorry.
Your phone warranty turns void. It’s legal to root your phone; however, if you do it, your device gets straight out of warranty. Say you root your phone and some time after that, you experience a phone malfunction – hardware or software related. Because of the Android rooting, the warranty is no longer valid, and the manufacturer will not cover the damages.
Root Nubia Z9 Mini nx511j Via Kingroot
- Download Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version) From XDA Forum
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting.
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Done! You have successfully rooted your Nubia Z9 Mini and you can now enjoy root apps.
Do let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble while rooting Nubia Z9 Mini using Kingroot root tool.