Nokia X is a entry-level smartphone. It sports a 4.0 inch screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels which gives a pixel count of 233 PPI. It has Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A5 with 512Mb ram.
Now, you can now root the device with the help of simple steps. So let’s check out on what are the quick pre requisites after which we will be checking out on what are the instructions with which you can root the device.
Lets get it rooting! we’re going to root it without using a PC.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Nokia X.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
If Method 1 didn’t work with your Nokia X smartphone, then this is probably the next best option if you want to root your device. try this Nokia Toolkit.
If you successfully rooted your Nokia X then, please drop a comment below!
If you have any errors/issues do let us know, we will help you.