The Nexa Vega N4 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this, because the tool to be used in this is Framaroot, which is a simple app that would do the job of rooting the Vega N4 and that too in no time.
Rooting Nexa Vega N4 has its own advantages and disadvantages, with the main latter one being the voiding of warranty, but if you are okay with that, rooting would enable the phone to receive any custom ROMs, remove bloatware, and a lot more stuff.
We’re not responsible if you brick or damage your Nexa Vega N4 during or after the rooting process. Hence, proceed at your own risk.
Tutorial to Root Nexa Vega N4
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Nexa Vega N4, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Now, reboot your Smartphone and the rooting process is complete.
Finally, you have successfully rooted your Nexa Vega N4 Android Smartphone. Now, you can install any custom ROM of your preference.