If you still haven’t rooted your Newman N1 smartphone, then you should do so now. The root access will let you install root-only apps on your device, some truly useful apps such as Titanium Backup, and eventually you can flash a custom recovery, too.
This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
Just follow the following guide to root your Newman N1 smartphone
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Newman N1 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Newman phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Let the rooting process complete. When done Newman N1 should be now rooted successfully.
Instructions to Unroot Newman N1 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Newman N1 have been Unroot