Rooting is also an essential part if you run root apps or flash custom roms. Rooting the Newman K18 is very easy, It hardly takes 3 minutes.
After rooting your device you can start either overclocking it, or underclocking it. When overclocking your phone you’ll squeeze more power and performance out of it than ever before. On the other hand, if you underclock it, your phone will run a little slower but your battery life will be greatly increased.
Being able to either underclock or overclock your device is a great benefit to rooting your phone. It lets you better decide how you want your phone to run, and when you want it to be at its best.
Follow through the guide to successfully root your Newman K18 using Framaroot app by alephzain.
How To Root Newman K18 Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Newman K18.
You can try downloading Root Checker application to confirm that you are rooted or not. Feel free to comment here, in this blog.