Navon Mizu M500 Android Smartphone can now root with this guide. After rooting your Navon Mizu M500, you can install Custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access to work. Many people don’t know about what is rooting? Here is the answer. rooting allows you to run apps that modify important system files and configuration that the manufacturer probably didn’t want you to be able to modify. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM’s.
Rooting your device may invalidate its warranty. In some cases, this may mean that you cannot make warranty claims for problems related to software. Or in some cases, it may invalidate your ability to make any warranty claims at all. This will vary according to where you live and the conditions of the manufacturer warranty.
Steps Required in Rooting your Navon Mizu M500
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your C7+ smartphone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Once done, reboot your device and voila! your device is successfully rooted.
If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. SuperSU app has been installed on your phone. If the SuperSU app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.