Now, I will be talking about simple guide on how to root N9776 easily. The guide is divided into 3-4 sections and some of you might just feel like skipping instructions etc. I urge you to take this seriously and read everything before starting the process of rooting your N9776.
Jellydroid will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Ulefone Star N9776 during or after the rooting process on Android 4.2 Jelly bean stock build. Rooting the device will void the manufacturer’s warranty. Proceed at your risk.
Before Getting Started:
Make a backup of all the important data and settings on your Star N9776 before moving on to the rooting instructions.
Make sure that the battery level of your device is at least about 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while rooting.
So here is the easiest way to root Ulefone Star N9776
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your N9776.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- To check if you’re really successful, see your app drawer and look for the superSU icon or you can also verify via the Root Checker. Just download that application from the Google Market.
Do let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or issue while rooting your Ulefone Star N9776 running Android 4.2 Jellybean using Framaroot method.