MPAI 809T just got released about a month ago and it packs MTK6582 1.3Ghz quad core processor, 720P HD IPS LCD touch screen, 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM and 13MP Camera which is capable of shooting 1080P HD videos. If you already bought MPAI 809T you can follow this guide to Root it, so you can get the maximum capability out of your Android smartphone.
Framaroot is very special due to its ability to root your device without the use of a computer. Moreover, 90% of the Android device rooting is successful with Framaroot. By rooting an Android device, you can enjoy unlimited customization of your device.
Following indicates the steps that should be followed when installing Framaroot.
Root MPAI 809T via Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your smartphone, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
That’s it. Your MPAI 809T is now rooted and you can verify this by downloading a root checker app from Google play. Let us know your ideas and questions in the comments below. If you found an easier way, we would love to hear about that too.