Motorola Razr is one of the most popular smartphone at present. Besides smartphone experience, the Android OS gives Razr D3 more playability. As we know, rooting is the first thing you need to do before modifying your own Android system. It makes you become the ultimate administrator of the system. But rooting is not an easy job, especially for the custom Android like Razr D3 runs. So here comes this article to show you how to root a Razr D3 in a simple way. Just read it and then root your device!
Several simple steps you need to go with to eventually root your device. So lets start with the rooting of Motorola Razr D3 easier way.
Method 1: Root Motorola Razr D3 XT920/XT919 With Framaroot
FRAMAROOT is a decent root app that offers one touch root support much like the apps that we discussed above. If you’re not happy with the root experience, you can simply unroot your smartphone from within the app, which is a handy feature to have. The app is free, although there don’t appear to be any ads. Not intrusive ones, anyway. Naturally, this app doesn’t require a PC to root your device, so it’s pretty much like any other app.
The app, however, only works with devices running Android 4.0 and below. It is also important to note that FRAMAROOT doesn’t work with some of the newer Android smartphones that are available in the market today.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Razr D3.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the Motorola Razr D3 would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
Method 2: Root Motorola Razr D3 XT920/XT919 With KingRoot APK
This is the app to have if you’re new to the concept of rooting. It’s an easy to use root app which appears to be designed specifically for beginners. The easy to use options will give you exactly what you want, without having to Google any of the steps. The app will detect the device that you have as well as the Android version it’s running. To start the root process, you simply have to tap the big circular button and that’s pretty much it.
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Razr D3 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Razr D3.
And finally, you have successfully done! yeah ended with success to root Razr D3. This is the easiest way explaining how to root Motorola Razr D3 XT920/XT919. Only a few steps and its done. But if you have any doubts on the procedures written above, please leave a comment below before proceeding with the rooting process !