This smartphone comes with 5 Megapixel, 4,5 inch IPS Display, 512 MB RAM and 1,3GHz Dual Core Prozessor. This thought resulted in writing a rooting tutorial for Mobistel Cynus f4. These are very simple steps to root your smartphone, actually which is so simple that your kid can do it in a minute or two.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (you can always revert the warranty by unrooting) on GMobistel Cynus f4, so please proceed at your own risk.
This tutorial will explain and guide you through the rooting procedure of Mobistel Cynus f4.
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your BLU Studio 5.0 II, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your BLU Advance 4.0.
- Once your device restarts, look for an app labeled SuperSU on your smartphone. Why? Because when you spot it, this means that the process ended in complete success.
That’s it guys, once your Cynus f4 is rebooted it will be rooted with super user privileges…..Enjoy the maximum out of it.