You made the purchase for your LG V498; you should have the choice to access it at the deepest level if you please, right? After all, some apps absolutely require root; and to get the most from every feature on every app, rooting can be necessary. But unless Google decides to hand over root access as a universal feature of Android phones, you are stuck with the arduous and sometimes unsafe process of trying to gain root access through an exploitation of the software. Rooting can be a pain.
This method however is also the easiest way to root the LG V498 as it has so little steps required.
Guide rooting LG V498 With Kingroot:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your tablet is now rooted.
So you have rooted your phone and now what? Now you can install new custom ROMs, try out new themes, install whatever apps you desire–check out this article below on must-have apps. You now control your phone at a whole new level. You can increase your RAM and even block annoying ads. You can even download apps to play around with the hardware.