Rooting your LG Tribute phone by avicohh One Click Root method is the quickest and easiest way for gaining full root permissions on the device. After rooting, you are free to get a custom ROM, enhance battery life and performance of your device, get rid of ads in apps and more. If you have the thought to root your device while have no clue how to root at all, then you will get the answer in this article.
– Rooting may void the warranty of your device.
– Make sure your device remains at least 70% to prevent your device out of battery during rooting
Start the rooting process
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
After that, you have completed the rooting process of your LG Tribute LGLS660 based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. You can check SuperSU in your apps list to confirm the result.