The Easiest Way To Root LG Optimus G Pro Without A Computer. The LG Optimus G Pro is a high-end Android smartphone offering one of the largest screens to ever grace a handset’s front. Its 5.5-inch IPS-LCD display has a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels, which translates to excellent pixel density and impressive level of image detail.
Under the hood of the LG Optimus G Pro we see a powerful quad-core Snapdragon 600 SoC running at 1.7GHz alongside 2GB of RAM for seamless multitasking – specs that place it pretty high in the hierarchy of current Android smartphones. The main camera offers 13MP of resolution while the 2MP front-facing camera can take 1080p videos. Further specs include a massive 3140mAh battery, 32GB of internal storage, and a microSD card slot.
If you own this handset and you want to root LG Optimus G Pro, this easy guide will help you do that in a matter of minutes.
Root is simply the process of granting yourself elevated privileges on your Android device. If you are looking to delete some of those nasty bloatware apps that came pre-installed on your device, root is the permissions you need to make that happen.
Rooting any Android device will void its Manufacturer warranty forever. Though, unrooting reinstates the warranty in most cases.
Root With Kingroot
- Get Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Root With Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot APK to your LG Optimus G Pro device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the LG Phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gandalf” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- After get your phone restart. Your phone is successfully root
Congrats you did it. You have successfully done rooting LG Optimus G Pro. Hope you enjoyed the article if this method not worked for you let me know I will publish another method of rooting the device.