If you own this handset and you want to root LG Optimus G Pro, this easy guide will help you do that in a matter of minutes.
Rooting any Android device will void its Manufacturer warranty forever. Though, unrooting reinstates the warranty in most cases.
Simply follow the instructions below.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your LG Optimus G Pro device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the LG Phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gandalf” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- After get your phone restart. Your phone is successfully root
Congrats you did it. You have successfully done rooting LG Optimus G Pro. Hope you enjoyed the article if this method not worked for you let me know I will publish another method of rooting the device.