How To Root LG Nitro HD / Optimus 4G LTE / LG P930. The LG Nitro HD is AT&T’s branding of the LG Optimus LTE, sharing some DNA with the Verizon LG Spectrum and the upcoming Sprint LG Viper. The handset features Wi-Fi Direct, or Wi-Di, which enables the device to connect to another Wi-Di enabled device directly without the need for a wireless network.
Rooting is a process which allows the user to gain full access to the operating system. That in turn gives them access to restricted features, more settings and elevating the performance levels.
Many people root their smartphones just to instal custom ROMs on it like Cyanogen Mod ROM and many more. Installing a custom ROM allows users to change how their smartphone UI looks and feels along with getting a more up-to-date software version. Various Custom ROMs are available in the market with different looks and functionalities. Users can select the features and look they want and then simply choose and install that ROM.
Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
How To LG Nitro HD / LG Nitro P930
- Download the Framaroot APK to your LG Nitro HD device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the LG phones.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Gandalf” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, LG Nitro HD should be now rooted successfully.
Above is the simple tutorial on “How to root LG Nitro HD/P930″, if you face any problem while rooting LG Nitro HD then put your query or problem via comments below.