If you own a regular LG G2 Android Smartphone and if you’re interested in rooting your Lg G2, then today we’re here with a detailed set of instructions on how to root all variant LG G2 Android Smartphone easily.
Rooting means getting root access or administrative privileges for your device. You may have paid for your Android device, but it’s worth noting that no matter how much or how little you pay, the internals of the device are still locked away.
There can be a number of reasons why people choose to root an Android phone.
- Sometimes it becomes impossible for you to get rid of the bloatware present in your phone. In case to uninstall the bloatware of your device, you may have to root your phone.
- The rooting of the phone allows you to customize your phone in such a way that the interface can look even better than before. Also if you do not have a wireless tethering option by default in your device, you can have it after rooting your android device.
- There are a number of times when you need to accept permissions for using certain applications on your device and operating system. After you have performed rooting your android device, you can control this activity also on your device for various applications.
- There is an android phone number of additional benefits that you can after rooting your android device (phones). One of such benefit is that you can now install special applications and also various custom ROMs. All these can add extra features to your device and its performance.
After you have completed rooting your Android device you may get a number of such applications that are actually very important for your phone.
WARNING: Rooting may Void your Phone’s Warranty and we or developers are not responsible if you brick your device or damage by following this tutorial.
Easy Root Tool For LG G2 All Variant
- Ensuring your computer has the correct drivers so it can communicate with your LG G2 can be one of the most complicated parts of rooting. LG USB Drivers – LGUnitedMobileDriver_S50MAN310AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.10.1_126.96.36.199.exe or for Verizon – LG_VZW_United_Driver.zip
- You’ll need USB debugging enabled on your LG G2 root it. Open the Settings screen, select Developer Options, set the slider at the top of the Developer Options screen to On and enable the USB debugging checkbox.
- Connect your phone to computer using USB cable.
- Download latest IOroot zip and extract it. Open the folder and you will see some files on the folder, Right click the root.bat file and select Run as administrator option. If you are a Mac and Linux users can use the “root-mac.sh” and “root-linux.sh” respectively. When the cmd window pops up asking you to press a key to continue, obey it.