Rooting LG F60 running on latest official firmware or stock ROM is now possible. Once you root your LG F60 you can enjoy various benefits that usually limited by stock firmware. You can install various root only apps as well as can customize performance of your LG F60 hardware.
The rooting procedure for the LG F60 is not that hard but you will have to follow a few pre-requisites before you proceed with the actual rooting of the device. Also, you need to keep in mind that rooting of the LG F60 would void the warranty of the smartphone. You might also end up bricking the device or seeing some different results, so proceed with your own risk.
The other things which you need to keep a check of before rooting the LG F60, includes:
- Make sure the USB Debugging is enabled. For that, you need to go to Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging and check that.
- Charge the phone to a minimum of 80% of charge before you start rooting the phone.
How To Root LG F60
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.