If you want to Root your LG Escape,now you can root LG Escape P870 in very simple steps. Rooting the Android device gives many privileges to users, this makes your phone more open and more customizable.
Framaroot is a generic rooting app to root Android smartphones and tablets easily. And it works for a wide range of Android phones including HTC, Samsung, LG, Sony, etc. from Android OS 1.5-4.0.
As mentioned earlier, the process of rooting an Android device with Framaroot app is simple and straightforward. Here is an outline of the steps that need to be followed when rooting the device. Any person who wants to root the Android device will only need to go through the following steps.
So without wasting any further time, let’s move on to Root LG Escape P870 Using Framaroot.
How To Root LG Escape P870 Using FRamaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your LG Escape.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once and wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
That’s it. Your LG Escape P870 has now been rooted with Framaroot. Check for the SuperSU app in your apps list to verify. To make sure you have correctly installed the above root method and it’s working, verify with Root Checker.
If you run into any problems, feel free to drop us a comment below and we will reply you back ASAP with the fix or the solution to your problem.