LG E445 is on of the latest flagship from LG falls under the pocket friendly range. We managed to find a way with which you can easily Root Your LG E445 without using Pc. Rooting the LG E445 will make your device more efficient and more multitasking. There are still lot more reasons why you should root your device.
Rooting the device will void manufacturer’s warranty. However, users can reclaim the warranty back by unrooting the device later.
If you have already purchased the LG E445 smartphone and waiting for the working root method for the device, here is the step by step guide to root the LG E445 .
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
To ensure you have rooted your device or not, just head over to the Play Store and download Root Checker and verify the root access.
Don’t forget to share this post if got success in rooting your LG E445.