In this article We will show you the simplest way to root Lenovo Yoga 10. As you will traverse below, we will surely guide you through the complete process on to how to root How To Root Lenovo Yoga 10. But, before that please read the prerequisite, disclaimer and other important notes.
FramaRoot is one method that you can do straight from your phone without the need for a PC to assist, and is simple enough to use. However, just like any rooting procedure there are a few steps to take to make sure you don’t end up with a new paperweight.
You’ll void your warranty. Much like tampering with any other device, rooting your phone will void your warranty, and there really isn’t any way around that. So, if you manage to break your device trying to root it you’ll only have your wallet or ingenuity to depend on for a fix.
Step by Step Guide to Root Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10:
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard and Install on your Lenovo Yoga 10.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir or Faramir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your tablet.
Your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 now has been rooted and you can check the SuperSU app installed on your tablet. In case, if you want to verify then download this Root Checker application and verify it by yourself only.
Please share it in the comments! In addition, if you moved on to the Edge without knowing a lot of neat tricks that the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 was capable of originally, why not take a look at what it can do?