The Easiest Way To Root Lenovo s860 Without A Computer- Jellydroid.com. Do you want to Root Lenovo s860? if yes then you can Root Lenovo s860 right here as we have the best explained and the easiest method over the web here.
Rooting doesnt only has disadvantages but Rooting has many advantages to overcome a few disadvantages. Rooting can make your android device a whole new device in a few seconds. you can have MODs and ROMs to change th UI and way of presenting and ussing your Lenovo s860 in a new and again a newer way.
KingRoot is one of the best root maker app using nowadays. Its user interface is very neat and clean and easily under stable. I highly recommend you to use this app for rooting your mobile phone.
Method 1: KingRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your S860 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Lenovo s860.
Method 2: Using Kingo Root ApK
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- Download Kingo Root App Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
If you had any problems along the way or any problems with the s860 in general, please ask for help in the comments below, and we’ll get to you right away.