Even though the Lenovo S660 has been released way back in Febuary 2014, this handset is still appreciated among the Android community thanks to its pretty decent specifications. Having a smartphone with a 1.3 GHz processor and 1GB of RAM was something unbelievable back in 2014, but this thing is no longer breaking news for us due to the fact that Lenovo’s 2014 flagship device is powered by a 1.7GHz Quad-Core processor and 2GB of RAM.
However, I’m sure that you will be very glad to find out that your device’s performances can be improved using the latest Android 5.1.1 features. How is this even possible? Well, I know that Lenovo officially updated its S660 devices only to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat, but following our next step-by-step guide you will discover the safest way to gain root access on your Lenovo S660 that will give you the possibility to flash your favorite custom ROMs based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
How To Root Lenovo S660
- Download the app from this page, and install the tool on your Android device.
- Install the program like you would do for any other Android app.
- When done, run the tool on your device.
- If your Android smartphone or tablet is supported by this universal one click root program, you will be able to tap on the “Try to root” or “Start to Root” button which is located on the bottom of the display.
- Wait for a few minutes (Your device must connected to the internet).
- When done, the “success” message will be displayed.
To verify root access on your device. Go to playstore then search for Root checker or download and install, open and hit VERIFY ROOT..