The Easiest One-Click Root Method for the Lenovo P780. The Lenovo P780 is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Mediatek MT 6589W processor, the PowerVR Series5XT graphic engine and 1 GB RAM. There is also an 8 megapixel camera capable of recoding HD resolution videos at 30 frames per second but it has only a VGA front camera. The Lenovo P780 offers Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system as well.
One of the things you probably would like to do, once you buy the Lenovo P780 is to root it. Rooting gives you access to the core files and full control over the device. You can install third party apps and customized themes after rooting the phone.
If you want a simple and safe way to root your Lenovo P780, then KingRoot tool is highly recommended!
This rooting tool allows you to root most of Android phone, including Lenovo P780 with Jelly Bean 4.2 build.
Before rooting, keep in mind that this will void your warranty.
Method 1: Root Lenovo P780 With Kingroot
- Get Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Method 2: Root Lenovo P780 Using Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
Once completed, wait for your phone to start. You will find the SuperSU app in your apps list. Your Lenovo P780 has been successfully rooted.
To unroot, follow the same procedure but select “unroot” while performing step #2 and skip further. It will automatically unroot your device.