Lenovo P70 is one of Lenovo’s newest and most popular Android devices. In case of already being the owner of this device and thinking of rooting it, you probably already know that this procedure will open up several new possibilities for your smartphones.
Once root access is ensured, a world of possibilities is waiting for you and your Android device: I am talking about installing custom kernels, overclock and underclock your device, removing bloatware, speeding up the Android system, installing custom ROMs, clearing app data cache and the list can continue. Even though this is not an official operation, I can only imagine that this is what you want for your Lenovo P70 as well.
How To Root Lenovo P70
- Download file root_LenovoP70.rar
- unzip the root archive to the desktop.
- Enable USB Debugging
- Dial to *#*#3646633#*#*
- Choose User2Root
- Tap Root Button
- Connect the Lenovo P70 now to your PC.
- Double click RootKitKat.bat
- The process will take a few moments after which the Lenovo P70 will restart itself and complete the rooting process.
Once the Lenovo P70 starts up properly simply go to Apps and look for the SuperSU icon that should now be present. If you can see this icon it means that the Lenovo P70 has been successfully rooted.