There aren’t many useful tutorials on how to root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H around. After buying the device, I had to go through a lot of mixed guides, tutorials, and instructions to finally root my Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H. In this tutorial, I’ll describe the simplest procedure for rooting the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H.
This tutorial shows, how to Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H tablet without using Computer (using Kingo Root app). You don’t need to connect your phone to computer for Rooting it, you can simply Root your phone by installing Kingo Root App on it. Kingo Root can officially Root almost every Android device without using computer, so you can try it for your non Lenovo smartphone also.
With a rooted Android device, you can configure and optimize your device for a customized feel and for better performance. Android can be tweaked to a significant extent, which is why it is so popular in the first place. Depending on what you want with your device, you can make several changes. But once your device is rooted, it will make the warranty void.
Method 1: Using Kingo Root ApK
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- Download Kingo Root App Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
Method 2: KingRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your IdeaTab S6000-H tablet.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H.
- If that isn’t enough to convince you, you can download the Root Checker app and test the root for yourself.
If you had any problems along the way or any problems with the S6000-H in general, please ask for help in the comments below, and we’ll get to you right away.