Did you know that you were missing out on lot of fun by not rooting your Lenovo A916? Well, it’s still not too late to gain root-access on your phone and get the most out of it. So folks, here’s how to root your Lenovo A916:
Lenovo A916 comes with a 5.5 inches Capacitive Touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The Lenovo A916 runs Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat).
The A916 makes use of an Octa Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7, Mediatek MT6592 that is coupled with Mali-450MP4 GPU, RAM and 8 GB Storage, 1 GB RAM default memory capacity. This storage can be expanded up to another Up to 32 GB with the help of a microSD Card.
Any user who has got an Android device, with Android 4.4.2 will be able to use Kingroot application and receive root access. To gain root access, the KingRoot app should be downloaded to the Android device. After downloading, the user can follow through the quick installation steps.
Guide on how to root the Lenovo A916 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.0
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Lenovo A916 you’ll have root!
Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
Your Lenovo A916 should now be rooted and you can confirm the root status using Root Checker on your device. That was all you needed to do to get rooted, easy, right? Enjoy your new found freedom and feel free to reach out with any questions!