How To Root Lenovo A889 Without PC – Jellydroid.com. Lenovo A889 is another 6-inch dual-SIM phablet from Lenovo. This phone is is loaded with Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which runs smoothly on the 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. Lenovo A889 comes with 8GB built in storage and support for up to 32GB microSD card, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, fast 3G internet.
The primary camera sports a very generous 8MP sensor, a resolution which is above the phone’s “pay grade” and a better camera sensor is always a welcomed feature. On the other hand, its front camera is a delight for people who love to take selfies because it of its 5MP camera that could produce high-resolution photos.
Every Android phones comes with a bunch of apps directly from the manufacturer. Some of them are good, but most of them are plain useless, if not worse, and you cannot even remove them. Once you root your device, however, all those apps can go away and you can get the most out of your machine.
With the help of Kingroot app you can now root Lenovo A889 without using PC. Kingroot is a rooting tool, suitable for non-tech savvy individuals that want to root their android devices (access the sub-system). The application does not require a rigorous procedure, if you opt to root an Android phone. It offers an easy-one-click rooting solution for devices that are on Android 2.X, up to Android 5.1.
Please proceed with caution and understand that you are doing so at your own risk, we will not be held responsible if your device encounters issues. Also, unless your carrier/manufacturer states otherwise, rooting your device invalidates your warranty. You’ve been warned.
How To Root Lenovo A889 Easily
- Get the KingRoot app here
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
You can check your success by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.