Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 is also known as Lenovo A806 users, who are looking to root their devices running on Android 4.4.2 official firmware, may follow our step-by-step instructions guide below. This rooting tutorial is applicable for all Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmwares.
Before we proceed, it’s important that we outline the risks involved here. Although in the case of the Lenovo A806 the rooting process is usually reversible, messing about with the inner-workings of your phone’s software immediately invalidates your warranty.
How to Root your Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 (A806):
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
To verify whether root has been achieved or not, download and install Root Checker form the Play Store.
If you think that there’s something wrong with this guide and the procedure doesn’t happen, leave us your questions below this tutorial. We have a comment section there which you can use!