Hello Lenovo A600e user, today I will show you how to root Lenovo A600e in easy step.Please be informed that once you root the device, the warranty gets void and the only way you can reclaim the lost warranty is by Unrooting.
Lenovo A600e Equipped with the latest Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System along with 1 Ghz Dual Core Processor, the Lenovo smartphone facilitates you with seamless multitasking and smooth navigation experience.
Enjoy sharing data and browsing web with the 3G and Wi-Fi enabled smartphone brought to you by Lenovo. With its 4 GB internal memory, you can store all your important files, videos, images and more in the smartphone for quick and easy access. Moreover, the memory of the smartphone can be further expanded up to 32 GB by using a microSD card. Entertain yourself in the long and boring journey through the FM Radio feature of the Lenovo smartphone.
Easily juggle between your personal and professional life through the dual SIM support feature of the smartphone. Additionally, 2500 mAh battery of the smartphone makes it more reliable and user-friendly.
Sometimes, even Android isn’t open enough to give you some of the features you want. Either an app is blocked by carriers, hacks into Android’s system files, or otherwise isn’t available. Luckily, rooting can help with that: you can install carrier-blocked apps, get features from the latest version of Android, make incompatible apps compatible, power up your hardware, get features like Beats Audio from other phones, or emulate exclusive features like those on the Moto X. Whatever you want, rooting gives you the power to do a lot more.
Follow these instructions
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Lenovo A600e.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the Lenovo A600e smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, Now you have successfully rooted your Lenovo A600e and can now have full access to system level files on your device.
Now, if for some reason you want to unroot your Lenovo A600e, follow to instructions below, these are almost same as the root instructions.
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot your device
3. And your phone have been Unroot