Hello Lenovo A600e user, today I will show you how to root Lenovo A600e in easy step.Please be informed that once you root the device, the warranty gets void and the only way you can reclaim the lost warranty is by Unrooting.
Follow these instructions carefully and you will be able to root your phone within minutes:
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Lenovo A600e.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the Lenovo A600e smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, Now you have successfully rooted your Lenovo A600e and can now have full access to system level files on your device.
Now, if for some reason you want to unroot your Lenovo A600e, follow to instructions below, these are almost same as the root instructions.
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot your device
3. And your phone have been Unroot